in another life, i would be your girl ♥
I realized this morning that I had not posted my new years resolutions the other night, and I felt like I should. Maybe if people see my resolutions, they’ll be inspired to change their lives… Or maybe I have too much faith in my influence on other people. Regardless, these are my resolutions. Enjoy my twelve resolutions for 2012.
1. Lose 50 pounds. Maybe I don’t need to lose exactly that much, but I’d feel better if I was small again.
2. Buy a new wardrobe. American Eagle is going to make a fortune off of me. Delia’s, Forever 21, PINK… Watch out, stores.
3. Let go of my hate. We’ll see about this one.
4. Get serious about my schoolwork. Since I’m going to be a junior, I probably should be serious about doing well in college. No half-assing, no procrastination. Get your work done, Sandra.
5. Accept myself and my inner nerd for who I am. I don’t need to impress anyone, and I shouldn’t have to be ashamed of who I am. [This strictly applies to real life].
6. Have at least 20 chapters of my story done… We’ll see about this one too.
7. Have a closer relationship with my dad, and go to visit him at least once over the summer or winter.
8. improve my relationship with Josh.
9. Get a MacBook Pro. ;D
10. Ignore the hate, and the drama. Whether online or in real life. Put what matters most before you, and don’t let anything stop you from achieving your goals, you deserve it Sandra.
11. Update parisfalls.net every two weeks, whether it’s a ton of content or just something small.
12. Try not to get pregnant xD!
there’s no religion that could save me
Gooood evening, everyone! At least, it’s 11:42 here in Washington! Parisfalls is back with a brand new layout and new content, courtesy of your favorite-did I mention the sarcasm?-siteowner Sandra! Now as always, you can find my latest updates on the update page. Nothing new there! But there is a lot of new content. I tried to get a good variety of resources, layouts, and graphics for you guys since I haven’t update since before Halloween. Sorry! Honestly, I wanted to! Several times I even tried to but I was so busy with school and everything… Life gets in the way!
So I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! My Christmas was awesome. I spent it with my dad for the first time in my life, and met my step-sister and step-brother, who happen to be totally awesome! They surprised me with an iPad 2, and my dad ordered me a case with a keyboard in it so I can take notes in class with it! Sweet, right?! I bought the app Pages from the Apple Store and it’s like Microsoft Word for the iPad… It’s so sweet! I’ve been keeping track of updates in there and writing a little bit… I might even post my story that I was working on, on my site! They also got me a pair of shoes from Coach. They’re legitimately the cutest things I’ve ever seen, and they’re so comfy! I feel so badass when I wear them. As for new years… Well… I was doing shots with my dad after he got kicked out of a bar for his wife puking all over and it was crazy! He was stumbling all over the place, we got him on video trying to talk and falling over… hilarious. I know, what kind of loser drinks with their dad, right? Well I had a great time, and in the lovely state of Washington I have zero friends and my step-sister was working :(
Anyways, so very soon I will be leaving Washington and going back home to New York, where I will be bounced around between my aunt, uncle, and boyfriends house before I have to start back up at school again on the 22nd of January… Jeez, only 3 weeks left! Break is going too fast!
Also, on the site you may be noticing a few changes in the way I’m running it… I’m adding GoogleAds to my site to try and make some extra cash, and hopefully this time my site doesn’t go down so they will work!
Love always and forever,