in another life, i would be your girl ♥
I realized this morning that I had not posted my new years resolutions the other night, and I felt like I should. Maybe if people see my resolutions, they’ll be inspired to change their lives… Or maybe I have too much faith in my influence on other people. Regardless, these are my resolutions. Enjoy my twelve resolutions for 2012.
1. Lose 50 pounds. Maybe I don’t need to lose exactly that much, but I’d feel better if I was small again.
2. Buy a new wardrobe. American Eagle is going to make a fortune off of me. Delia’s, Forever 21, PINK… Watch out, stores.
3. Let go of my hate. We’ll see about this one.
4. Get serious about my schoolwork. Since I’m going to be a junior, I probably should be serious about doing well in college. No half-assing, no procrastination. Get your work done, Sandra.
5. Accept myself and my inner nerd for who I am. I don’t need to impress anyone, and I shouldn’t have to be ashamed of who I am. [This strictly applies to real life].
6. Have at least 20 chapters of my story done… We’ll see about this one too.
7. Have a closer relationship with my dad, and go to visit him at least once over the summer or winter.
8. improve my relationship with Josh.
9. Get a MacBook Pro. ;D
10. Ignore the hate, and the drama. Whether online or in real life. Put what matters most before you, and don’t let anything stop you from achieving your goals, you deserve it Sandra.
11. Update parisfalls.net every two weeks, whether it’s a ton of content or just something small.
12. Try not to get pregnant xD!
Google approved me for ads, & Socialien.
Yay! Google approved me for adsense! I’m really happy because this will allow me to make some extra money to spend on my wonderful boyfriend-cough shopping spree cough– and do stuff for my site ;D Haahaha. Anyways, I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could click my ads once per day so I could make some money, please don’t overclick thi as google will see it as suspicious and suspend my account :/ That wouldn’t be good…
Anyways, I did an affie sweep because I haven’t done one since like August, and I removed all broken links and people who didn’t have me up. I also added everyone who’s asked in the last 20 messages to be affies, I was too lazy to keep looking so if I didn’t get to you, sorry! Ask me on facebook! I’m going to make a post where people can just post links so I don’t lose thi all, and I can just reply to you when I add you. I’m sorry, I like, never have time from day to day to just get on an add affies. It sucks!
If not, read this post! Socialien is a new social networking site developed by a siteowner and her friend. There are three profile types, simple, myspace, and html/css, where you can customize your profile! It’s actually a pretty amazing site! It launched like two weeks ago and has almost a thousand members, many of who are active everyday. And the owners actually listen to your suggestions and try to do everything their members want, the best they can! If you’re interested, I definitely suggest making an account and getting yourself around on there, you will not regret it! Click on www.socialien.com or go to the link in the sidebar labeled “Socialien” to get started today!
And lastly, for updates, I am making a few more things for socialien and general resource updates. I’m seriously trying to write tutorials but unfortunately my little brain is completely lost on ideas! There are so many things I’m uncomfortable doing that it’s not even healthy! Blech! I’m gonna try and figure something out… I promise. I’ve neglected my tutorials for months and I feel terrible!
But for an update that isn’t quite the norm… I started writing a fantasy story about werewolves, typical of me, right? Well, I actually seem to be dedicated to this one (though when school starts again all bets are off!) If you’re interested in reading it, I’ll post a few snippets up on the site! I have bits and pieces of seven chapters done, but not a full chapter [because I’m handwriting most of this out and I just can’t be assed with moments that aren’t “important” to me or the story right now] and I have outlines of every chapter up to chapter ten! So be on the look-out for it, I’ll post it and hopefully you guys will enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing/thinking about it!
Until next time Sandreeezayy